462 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Artesia, CA
- Artesia Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Artesia Apartments with Garages (1)
- Artesia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Artesia Apartments with Parking (3)
- Artesia Apartments with Pools (2)
- Artesia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Artesia Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Artesia Furnished Apartments (1)
- Artesia Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Artesia (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Artesia (1)
- Cerritos 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Norwalk 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Bellflower 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cypress 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Santa Fe Springs 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Buena Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- La Mirada 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- South Whittier 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Downey 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Paramount 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Lace up your skates and enjoy the feeling of skating where the pros go. Michelle Kwan co-owns the East West Ice Palace, an ice rink here in town. Maybe you won't be able to skate as well as an Olympic ice skater, but you'll still have a great time.
With a population of just over 16,500, Artesia was originally a village named for the flowing Artesian wells that made this an agricultural center in the mid 1800's. It was incorporated in 1959. Along with being less than 45 minutes from downtown Los Angeles despite freeway traffic, it adjoins the cities of Cerritos and Norwalk. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Artesia are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Artesia near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Artesia that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.