388 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Montrose, VA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Montrose (1)
- Montrose Accessible Apartments (1)
- Montrose Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Montrose Apartments with Garages (1)
- Montrose Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Montrose Apartments with Parking (1)
- Montrose Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Montrose Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Montrose Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Montrose (2)
- East Highland Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bensley 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Richmond 2 Bedroom Apartments (147)
- Mechanicsville 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bellwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Dumbarton 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Manchester 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Laurel 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Chester 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Glen Allen 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Montrose?
"Almost heaven Ol' Virginia / Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah Valley / Life is old there older than the trees / Younger than the mountains growing like a weed."--Take Me Home Country Roads, The Statler Brothers
Montrose, Virginia is a suburb of nearby capital city Richmond. In fact, it's a place where nearly everyone who lives there commutes into and out of the big city nearby. However, just because it's a commuter town doesn't mean that it's a boring or lacking place. In addition to quiet and lovely suburban living, Montrose has a whole host of amenities and attractions as well as just about anything a person could need to make small-town living feel like home. If you are looking for a place in Virginia that feels like a town in itself yet offers easy access to Richmond, you might want to consider Montrose. It has an array of rental housing to consider, as well as park, shops, restaurants, stores, hotels and more. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Montrose are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Montrose near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Montrose that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.