3,687 Apartments for rent in Nassau Bay, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Nassau Bay Accessible Apartments (1)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Garages (1)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Parking (2)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Pools (2)
- Nassau Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Nassau Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Webster Apartments with Balconies (17)
- League City Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Kemah Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Seabrook Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Dickinson Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Friendswood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (21)
- La Porte Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Deer Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- South Houston Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Nassau Bay?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Nassau Bay?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Nassau Bay renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.