133 Apartments in Leon Valley
- Leon Valley Accessible Apartments (2)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Garages (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Parking (6)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Pools (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Leon Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Leon Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Balcones Heights 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- San Antonio 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (350)
- Castle Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Alamo Heights 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Timberwood Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Live Oak 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Converse 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Universal City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Boerne 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (8)
- Selma 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
It can be said that Texans are a stubborn lot. The same holds true for the original residents of Leon Valley when development there began in the 1950s. Rather than be annexed by San Antonio, the residents of Leon Valley filed a petition for incorporation as an independent city. By the late 1960s, that stubborn streak paid off and the city was finally incorporated and has been growing steadily ever since!
Located 10 miles northwest of downtown San Antonio, Texas, Leon Valley's population was up to 10,676 residents as of the 2012 Census. What makes this city so special is not only its location in central Texas, but its close proximity to San Antonio as well. It is just far enough away from the noise and frenetic pace under which San Antonio operates and is considered to be the perfect escape from the rat-race of city life. However, it's close enough for an easy commute, easy access to world class shopping, excellent employment opportunities and cuisine that represents tastes from around the world, coupled with a culture that represents the residents who live there. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Leon Valley offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Leon Valley offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Leon Valley. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.