534 Apartments for rent in Media, PA with Balconies
- Broomall Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Folsom Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ridley Park Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Chester Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Chester Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Prospect Park Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Drexel Hill Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Boothwyn Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Haverford College Apartments with Balconies (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Media?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Media?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Media renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.