885 Apartments for rent in Carnot-Moon, PA with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Carnot-Moon Apartments with Garages (6)
- Carnot-Moon Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Carnot-Moon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Carnot-Moon Apartments with Parking (9)
- Carnot-Moon Apartments with Pools (6)
- Carnot-Moon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Carnot-Moon Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Carnot-Moon Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Coraopolis Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ambridge Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Aliquippa Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Avalon Apartments with Balconies (1)
- McKees Rocks Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bellevue Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Freedom Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Monaca Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bradford Woods Apartments with Balconies (1)
- West View Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Carnot-Moon?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Carnot-Moon?
In Moon Township, Pennsylvania, just outside Pittsburgh, sits Robert Morris University. Many have heard of the school, but Morris is not a name that gets brought up much in history class, although he almost single-handedly financed the colonists' Revolutionary War effort. Even less well-known is that Morris died practically penniless in 1806, having speculated on frontier land acquisitions that would not come to fruition until after his death.
Just south of the Ohio River sits Carnot-Moon, PA, a suburb of Pittsburgh. The community is exceptionally livable, having been named as one of the Best Places to Raise a Family by Wiley Publishing in 2007. With a population of 11,372 according to the 2010 United States Census, Carnot-Moon, PA, is a growing town, with the number of housing units available trending upward since the 1970s. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Carnot-Moon renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.