134 Apartments for rent in Dover Beaches North, NJ with Balconies
- Dover Beaches North Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Dover Beaches North Apartments with Parking (15)
- Dover Beaches North Apartments with Pools (1)
- Dover Beaches North Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Dover Beaches North Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dover Beaches North Furnished Apartments (4)
- Dover Beaches North Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lavallette Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Dover Beaches South Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Seaside Heights Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Mantoloking Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Seaside Park Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Bay Head Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Point Pleasant Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Point Pleasant Beach Apartments with Balconies (27)
- Leisure Village East Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Toms River Apartments with Balconies (35)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Dover Beaches North?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Dover Beaches North?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Dover Beaches North renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.