123 Accessible Apartments for Rent in Bellmawr, NJ
- Bellmawr Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Parking (1)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bellmawr Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bellmawr Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bellmawr Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bellmawr Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Barrington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Collingswood Accessible Apartments (4)
- Haddonfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Camden Accessible Apartments (1)
- Golden Triangle Accessible Apartments (1)
- Philadelphia Accessible Apartments (146)
- Palmyra Accessible Apartments (1)
- Moorestown-Lenola Accessible Apartments (2)
- Glassboro Accessible Apartments (3)
- Marlton Accessible Apartments (6)
Love the post office? The post office in Bellmawr is one of the biggest in the state of New Jersey and acts as the central hub for Camden County. It handles an enormous amount of mail, over 4.5 million letters and parcels a day!
Bellmawr is a Borough in Camden Country New Jersey. According to the 2010 census the population was estimated to be around 11,580. It a pretty borough that's approximately three square miles and sits six miles southeast of Philadelphia, considered an outlying suburb to this busy metropolitan area. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Bellmawr with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Bellmawr. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.