111 Apartments in District Heights
- District Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- District Heights Apartments with Parking (2)
- District Heights Apartments with Pools (1)
- District Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- District Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- District Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- District Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Walker Mill Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Forestville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Capitol Heights Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Suitland Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Coral Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Summerfield Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Silver Hill Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Largo Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Camp Springs Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Landover Apartments with Balconies (6)
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for District Heights renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.