1,297 Apartments for rent in Glenview, IL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Glenview Accessible Apartments (3)
- Glenview Apartments with Garages (11)
- Glenview Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Glenview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Glenview Apartments with Parking (14)
- Glenview Apartments with Pools (7)
- Glenview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Glenview Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Glenview Furnished Apartments (2)
- Glenview Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Northbrook Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Glencoe Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Winnetka Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Deerfield Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Wilmette Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Skokie Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Highland Park Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Glenview?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Glenview?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Glenview?
A Naval Air Station is now an eclectic mixed use housing, shopping and building mecca, and a swath of untouched prairie land is also contained in Glenview, IL.
A suburban village – that’s Glenview, IL, just fifteen minutes north of Chicago’s big city sights and culture. Housing about 44,000 people, Glenview features a bucolic stream, pristine parkland, and major corporate employers, like Kraft Foods. So get your mac and cheese on, and explore everything that this town offers. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Glenview renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.