661 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Glen Ellyn, IL
- Glen Ellyn Accessible Apartments (1)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Garages (5)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Parking (8)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Pools (2)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Glen Ellyn Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Glen Ellyn Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glen Ellyn Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Wheaton 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (21)
- Lombard 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (11)
- Glendale Heights 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Lisle 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Addison 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Carol Stream 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Downers Grove 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Bloomingdale 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Winfield 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Oakbrook Terrace 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
Looking for a Glen Ellyn rental? Well, then you've found the perfect place for that. We'll guide you through this 'burby little village, as well as let you in on some insider's tips for renting and living like a local Glen Ellyn-er.
Having trouble with Craigslist Glen Ellyn? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
A village with a population of nearly 30,000, this Chicago suburb is a place where you can rest easy while sitting just far enough away from bright lights of “The Windy City.” However, it is still close enough for an easy commute, with just 20 miles – or a 40-minute train ride – separating it from the nightlife and employment opportunities of Chicago. As far as getting around Glen Ellyn goes, this village has walkable streets, nice bike paths, and contains just seven square miles of prairie land within its city limits. It's a small town, where getting around does not require a car. Who needs one when all the historic architecture, old taverns and museums, pubs, eateries, and downtown shops are worth slowing down for, anyway?
Rental rates are in the $700 to $4000 range. Cheap apartments are hard to come by, with one and two-bedroom apartments typically costing between $700 and $1000 a month. In the $1000 - $2000 range, you can find luxury downtown condos and lofts, as well as some very nice rental homes. A modern-chic downtown penthouse condo rents for just under $4000 a month.
Glen Ellyn renters who choose the apartment life are in for a treat. Swimming pools, playgrounds, clubhouses, BBQ areas, business and fitness centers, volleyball courts, security, and concierge service, are just some of the amenities available in apartments around here.
That's all there is to it. It's a fine renter's life in for Glen Ellyn-ers. Enjoy.
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Glen Ellyn offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Glen Ellyn offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Glen Ellyn. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.