223 Apartments for rent in Green Cove Springs, FL with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Garages (4)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Parking (5)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Pools (2)
- Green Cove Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Green Cove Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Green Cove Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Fleming Island Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Asbury Lake Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fruit Cove Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Lakeside Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Orange Park Apartments with Balconies (7)
- World Golf Village Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Oakleaf Plantation Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Nocatee Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Palatka Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Green Cove Springs?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Green Cove Springs?
"The Blood Waters of Dr. Z", a 1971 B-movie about an evil scientist who develops a formula that turns human beings into walking catfish (yes, you read that correctly, walking catfish) was filmed partly in Green Cove Springs. The movie became famous in the late 1990s after it was lampooned on the television series Mystery Science Theater 3000.
On the shores of the St. Johns River, near a bend surrounded by lush green trees, sits the city of Green Cove Springs. Thousands of years ago, Native Americans were the future city's first inhabitants, drawn to what would become Green Cove Springs by the same mineral-suffused waters that, in the early 19th century, gave the community its name. Today, the city, which serves as the seat of Clay County in northeast Florida is home to 6,908 residents who enjoy a variety of amenities that meet their practical and recreational needs. This includes restaurants and shops that keep them fed and clothed to a city-owned pier and a public swimming pool filled by the same spring waters that attracted the region's first residents so many years ago. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Green Cove Springs renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.