119 Apartments for Rent in Center Point, AL with Balconies
- Center Point Apartments with Garages (3)
- Center Point Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Center Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Center Point Apartments with Parking (5)
- Center Point Apartments with Pools (5)
- Center Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Center Point Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Center Point Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Grayson Valley Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Pinson Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Clay Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Tarrant Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Trussville Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Irondale Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Fultondale Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Gardendale Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Leeds Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (112)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Center Point?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Center Point?
Bet you'll never guess where in Alabama the town of Center Point is located! We'll give you a hint, it's not the edge.
Center Point, a city in northeastern Jefferson County, Alabama, has a population of 16,921 people, according to the U.S. census. Only about eight square miles in size, the town manages to make up for its small size in other ways, including having plenty of housing for rent. It's located right in the center of Alabama, which the astute would figure out from the moniker, between I-59 and Birmingham to the south and Pinson and Clay to the north. Center Point is a great place to come if you're looking for a small-town vibe with a strong community and high quality of life. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Center Point renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.