825 Apartments for rent in Westwood, NJ with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westwood Accessible Apartments (5)
- Westwood Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Garages (4)
- Westwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Parking (8)
- Westwood Apartments with Pools (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Westwood Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Westwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Westwood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Dumont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Paramus Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- River Edge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Montvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Closter Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Demarest Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Northvale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Westwood?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Westwood?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westwood?
Entertainer Queen Latifah once said some of America's greatest talent comes from New Jersey. One such talent, James Gandolfini, who played ruthless mob boss, Tony Soprano, in HBO's The Sopranos, actually hailed from Westwood, New Jersey.
New Jersey is definitely a place of interesting people and places. It's not only home to some famous talent, but it's also the place of Pleasantville. Well, not the Pleasantville where Tobey Maguire and Reese Witherspoon once resided as costars, but rather, Westwood, New Jersey. In the early 19th century, this northeastern part of New Jersey was known as Pleasantville, but it became a part of the Harrington Township, or what later became Washington Township in 1826. By 1875 the name of the town changed to Westwood, and later in 1909, it became the Borough of Westwood. If that's not enough to excite you, Westwood was also once home to the Lenni-Lenape Indians of the Eastern Algonquin Nation, and was primarily farmland before the Civil War. Of course, the Erie Railroad changed all of that, and today, this self-governed township is home to 10,908 Jersey residents, per 2010 U.S. Census data. So, let's see what you need to consider to join the fray of Pleasantville Westwood. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Westwood renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.