208 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Charles, MO
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Charles (4)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Charles (11)
- St. Charles Accessible Apartments (2)
- St. Charles Apartments with Balconies (13)
- St. Charles Apartments with Garages (9)
- St. Charles Apartments with Gyms (6)
- St. Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- St. Charles Apartments with Parking (13)
- St. Charles Apartments with Pools (7)
- St. Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- St. Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- St. Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Maryland Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- St. Peters 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Hazelwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- St. Ann 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Creve Coeur 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Breckenridge Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Overland 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Olivette 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Berkeley 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- St. John 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Around this part of the “Show Me State,” there are a lot of Saints (Louis, Peters, John). But there is only one St. Charles. This river town was once flocked to by pioneers and visitors who had traveled downstream (ala Oregon Trail style) in hopes of bartering, settling into the community and find a better way of life. The hometown to American folklore heroes such as Daniel Boone, St. Charles was and is a town based on strong values and American ideals.
Though it may be best known for its history — people actually book weddings on the city’s Main Street, founded in the 1800s — St. Charles keeps up with the times and has a great way of blending old with new and hip. As the second largest city in Missouri, St. Charles continues to grow and prosper without losing sight of its values.
Let’s see what adventures await you in St. Charles! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in St. Charles provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in St. Charles. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.