448 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Ferndale, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Ferndale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Ferndale Apartments with Garages (17)
- Ferndale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ferndale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Ferndale Apartments with Parking (25)
- Ferndale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Ferndale Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Ferndale Furnished Apartments (3)
- Ferndale Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Hazel Park 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Royal Oak 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (12)
- Madison Heights 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Detroit 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (33)
- Warren 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Birmingham 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Troy 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Southfield 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (10)
- Sterling Heights 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (12)
- Bloomfield Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
"I sing a State of all the best, / Michigan, my Michigan; / I sing a State with riches blest, / Michigan, my Michigan; / Thy mines unmask a hidden store, / But richer thy historic lore, / More great the love thy builders bore, / Oh, Michigan, my Michigan." - "Michigan, My Michigan" by William Otto Miessner
Ferndale was established in the late 19th century as a farming community. With the name fern and the farming history, you'd think that this town would be all about the nature. If you thought that, though, you'd be wrong, since this place was, at one point, all about industry! The population grew rapidly after Henry Ford developed the automobile assembly line in Detroit, and Ferndale was incorporated as a village in 1918. The City of Ferndale was established in 1927, and many of Detroit's auto workers took the trolley to further-slung suburbs of Detroit like Ferndale. By this point, there were so many people and so many businesses, that there basically wasn't a fern or a farm in sight. City amenities were added throughout the years, including a downtown area... and city parks, too, so that there was ultimately some nature to roam around in. Ferndale today has a population of 19,900 as of the 2010 census. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Ferndale offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Ferndale offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Ferndale. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.