932 Apartments for rent in Bloomfield Hills, MI with Balconies
- Bloomfield Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Bloomfield Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bloomfield Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Bloomfield Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Beverly Hills Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pontiac Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Lathrup Village Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Berkley Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Troy Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Southfield Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Clawson Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Balconies (42)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bloomfield Hills?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bloomfield Hills?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bloomfield Hills renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.