• Spacious two bedroom two and a half bathroom condo.
• Vaulted ceiling and fireplace in the living room (decorative purposes only).
• Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
• All hardwood floors on the first floor of the property.
• Spacious bedrooms.
• Master bedroom includes spacious walk-in closet.
• Second floor laundry room. Washer dryer included.
• Finished basement with plenty of room for entertaining.
• This property is pet friendly. Cats and dogs are welcome!
• Property Restrictions •
Pet Policy: Cats and dogs are permitted.
No exotic pets.
Smoking Policy: No smoking.
Section 8 Policy: No section 8.
• Property Description Details •
Parking: Attached Garage
Kitchen/Laundry Appliances Included: Stove / Fridge / Microwave / Dishwasher / Washer / Dryer
Property Type: Condo
Utilities Included: None
Yard: Small back patio
Landscaping: HOA responsibility
• Application, Lease Terms, and Fees •
Application Fee: $40 per person (18 and older).
Security Deposit: Equal to 1 month’s rent, depending on credit score.
Additional Fees: Lease-Signing Admin Fee (10% of rent). If applicable: Pet Rent ($50 per pet), Pet Acceptance Fee ($100 one-time nonrefundable).
Application Turnaround Time: 1-2 business days, depending on how quickly we get required information from you and your past landlord.
Lease Length: Typically 1 year
Lease to Purchase Option: Not Available
It's important to us that your new home is in tip-top shape and 100% ready for you to move in. Please allow up to 5 business days after approval for final property inspection, cleaning, and move-in preparation activities.
• Company Policy - Common Reasons for Denial •
Evictions or eviction filings in the last 5 years.
Certain criminal convictions in the last 10 years.
Credit score below 575 (640 for normal deposit). Scores are averaged for multiple applicants.
Combined monthly household income of less than 3x rent. Income is combined for multiple applicants.
Unable to show clean rental history (unless first time renting).
We do not rent to practicing attorneys, law students, lawmakers, or property managers.
This is not a complete list of qualifications, but a summary.
Primary Leasing Agent: Tiffany Haynes
*All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and is subject to change.*
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.