*THIS IS A FULLY FURNISHED, PRIVATE BEDROOM IN A SHARED SUITE*
Common provides furnished, flexible shared housing and enables you to save hundreds of dollars per month. All Common members have a private bedroom, furnished with a high-end mattress and furniture.
At Common, you can get to know your neighbors. The community is connected with our very own app, Connect by Common, where there is ample opportunity for meetups around shared interests. Access free perks, get discounts from local and national brands all from the convenience of your phone. On any given day, members will co-host a party on their rooftop and participate in five different conversation threads.
Included as part of your membership, we offer complimentary weekly cleaning of common spaces and shared supplies such as paper towels, toilet paper, pots and pans, and much, much more!
Located in Capitol Hill, enjoy all the perks of living in a quiet neighborhood with the convenience of public transportation and a multitude of restaurants and shops. Only a 6 minute walk to the blue, green, and silver lines at Eastern Market station, or a 10 minute walk to the green line at Navy Yard-Ballpark station. Want to explore the neighborhood? Enjoy coffee and something sweet at Peregrine Espresso or District Doughnut, or grab a bite at Ted’s Bulletin.
Our coliving home in Capitol Hill features:
- NO BROKER’S FEE
- Private, furnished bedroom with lamp, night stand, walk-in closet, and hangers
- Fully furnished shared spaces
- In unit washer and dryer
- High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
- Fully furnished community spaces
- Fully furnished community spaces, and outdoor bbq
- Free wifi
- Bike storage
- ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
- Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
- Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
- 6 min walk to the blue, orange, and silver line at Eastern Market station, 10 minute walk to the green line at Navy Yard-Ballpark
- Free, exclusive Common member events throughout the city
- Minutes away from coffee shops, grocery stores, and popular bars such as Ted’s Bulletin, Peregrine Espresso, District Doughnut, etc.
- Flexible lease terms