**STARTING PRICE IS FOR OUR SHARED, COLIVING SUITES: Fully furnished all-inclusive housing in a shared suite. Utilities and extras included**
*Additional 2 & 4 Bed Units Available.*
Get more for your rent at Common City Gardens with coliving: a private bedroom in a fully-furnished shared suite, WiFi, utilities, household essentials (from pots and pans to toilet paper), free laundry, community events and so much more — all for 20% less than a nearby studio.
If you choose coliving, you'll get:
• Private, furnished bedroom
• On-site washer and dryer
• High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
• Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
• Fully furnished community spaces
• Free wifi
• ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
• Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
• Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
• Flexible lease terms (3 months+)
• Access to Common Connect. Connect is your central hub for all things community related, including member events. You’ll also gain access to exclusive perks in the form of deals from local and national brands.
Common City Gardens offers private bedrooms, high-end kitchens, furnished shared spaces, and even a rooftop garden for members to enjoy. Along with great spaces, this home also offers convenient amenities, like bike storage, central heat and air conditioning, and hospital-grade air filtration.
As for the surrounding area, if you’re looking to live close to work and fun, SoMa is the neighborhood for you. Along with being home to several large tech companies, like Twitter, Airbnb, and emerging startups, SoMa is also one of the city’s best destinations for nightlife and dining. You’ll find spots like Tank18 Restaurant & Urban Winery and Don Ramons only minutes away from Common City Gardens. SoMa’s proximity to other iconic San Francisco neighborhoods like The Mission also make it the ideal home base for your urban adventure.
SoMa has plenty of transportation services, from company-sponsored shuttles to public transit. Common City Gardens is just fifteen minutes away from Van Ness Muni and the 16th St Mission BART, which takes you throughout San Francisco.
*This unit is a rental unit subject to the San Francisco Rent Ordinance, which limits evictions without just cause, and which states that any waiver by a tenant of their rights under the Rent Ordinance is void as contrary to public policy.