*THIS IS A FULLY FURNISHED, PRIVATE BEDROOM IN A SHARED SUITE*
Common provides furnished, flexible shared housing and enables you to save hundreds of dollars per month. All Common members have a private bedroom, furnished with a high-end mattress and furniture.
At Common, you can get to know your neighbors. The community is connected with our very own app, Connect by Common, where there is ample opportunity for meetups around shared interests. Access free perks, get discounts from local and national brands all from the convenience of your phone. On any given day, members will co-host a party on their rooftop and participate in five different conversation threads.
Included as part of your membership, we offer complimentary weekly cleaning of common spaces and shared supplies such as paper towels, toilet paper, pots and pans, and much, much more!
Our coliving home in Civic Center features:
- NO BROKERS FEE
- Private, furnished bedroom with lamp, night stand, walk-in closet, and hangers
- Fully furnished shared spaces
- On site washer and dryer
- High- end stainless steel kitchen appliances (Pots, pans, utensils, etc.)
- Stocked household essentials (Laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc.)
- Fully furnished community spaces
- Access to all Hotel amenities (wellness center, lobby, terrace, Ren Cafe)
- Onsite parking available
- Free wifi
- ALL utilities included in the rent, including heat, hot water, gas, and electric
- Keyless access and tech-enabled spaces
- Weekly cleaning of all shared spaces included
- 2 min walk to the Civic Center subway station
- Free, exclusive Common member events throughout the city
- Minutes away from coffee shops, grocery stores, and popular bars such as Philz Coffee, Hotbird, and Cellarmaker Brewing and Co.
- Flexible lease terms