173 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Sacramento, CA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Sacramento (48)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sacramento (106)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Sacramento (66)
- Sacramento Accessible Apartments (47)
- Sacramento Apartments with Balconies (145)
- Sacramento Apartments with Garages (136)
- Sacramento Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Sacramento Apartments with Hardwood Floors (95)
- Sacramento Apartments with Parking (197)
- Sacramento Apartments with Pools (80)
- Sacramento Apartments with Washer-Dryers (140)
- Sacramento Dog Friendly Apartments (182)
- Sacramento Furnished Apartments (17)
- Sacramento Luxury Apartments (266)
- Sacramento Pet Friendly Apartments (188)
- Parkway 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- West Sacramento 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Arden-Arcade 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Florin 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- La Riviera 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Rosemont 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Rio Linda 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Highlands 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Carmichael 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Foothill Farms 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
There's something about the weather that everybody loves / They call it the Indian spring of Sacramento / And when the sun is up in the sky / The wind is blowing by the riverside, most every day." (-Middle Of The Road, "Sacramento")
A quarterback being tackled, the Egyptian sun god, and a single, hard shelled but chewy mint candy... if describing city names as pictograms were social awards, Sacramento is so blue ribbon. Although one could get really crazy with Tall-ah-ass-ee. Like Tallahassee, California's capital seems banished to the island of misfit toys while it’s more renowned brethren celebrate Christmas every day. Residents of Sactown do not lament about not having the Golden Gate bridge - they have the actual gold. Whereas Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, Sacramento is the almond capital of the world (despite also being nicknamed The Big Tomato).
Sacramento may not be known for tourist guide page turning, but its locals give The Tree City a bohemian and a "we try harder" vibe. There are stories told by park rangers there that start with a Sacramentan offering to take a photo of a group of tourists in front of the Capitol, and end with the photo being taken and the camera being returned. Not bad, Sacramento. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Sacramento provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Sacramento. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.